Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome!

I've decided to work my way through the alphabet with desserts. What does this mean? Well, a while ago I discovered my passion for baking, I even went to school and got a degree in it. But, now that I'm back home, I have gone back to baking the things that I have always baked... chocolate chip cookies, cakes, etc... Now, if you will follow me on a journey to bake from A to Z we will discover new desserts, new cultures. I cant promise you ever one will be amazing, but, I do promise you that we will make it, and we will learn. I have a vast knowledge of information that I sucked up from school, so hopefully, I'll be able to pull on that as well.

If you ever have a suggestion for a letter let me know and I will be sure to incorprate it somehow.

Coming up for A - Acorn Squash Cake (frosting has yet to be decided)

Stay tuned

- Shianne

No comments:

Post a Comment